Review our Terms. We guarantee at least 24 episodes a year (2 per month). Plus, special surprise episodes throughout the year! All memberships automatically renew after one year. All sales are final. No refunds or credits.
This Nondisclosure Agreement (this “Agreement”) is made and entered into as of today by WHOLISTIC, INC., a Florida Company (“Company”), and the purchaser of Vibrational Revelations (“Client”). WHEREAS Client desires to receive a Vibrational Revelations Membership from Company; WHEREAS Company wishes to provide a Vibrational Revelations Membership to Client; NOW, THEREFORE, in consideration of the disclosure of the Shared Information by the parties, the covenants and promises set forth herein, and for other good and valuable consideration, the receipt and sufficiency of which are hereby acknowledged, the parties here to agree as follows:
1. Non-Disclosure: Non-Disclosure of Shared Information. Client agrees not to disclose the Shared Information and shall not, directly or indirectly, use, duplicate or disclose, or permit anyone else to use, duplicate or disclose the Shared Information for any purpose without the express written permission of Company.
2. No Warranty; No Obligation to Complete Transaction: All Shared Information is provided “AS IS” and without any warranty, express, implied or otherwise, regarding such Shared Information’s accuracy or completeness. Neither party nor any of its Representatives will have any liability to the other party hereto or its Representatives relating to or resulting from the use of the Shared Information or from any inaccuracies therein or incompleteness thereof.
3. Governing Law: This Agreement will be governed in all respects by the internal laws of the State of Florida (without giving effect to the conflicts of law principles thereof).
4. Severability: If any court, arbitrator or administrative agency of a competent jurisdiction finds any provision of this Agreement is illegal, invalid or unenforceable but would be legal, valid or enforceable if some part or parts of it were deleted or modified, or if the period or area of application were reduced, then such provision shall apply automatically with such modification as is necessary to make it legal, valid and enforceable under applicable laws, and otherwise this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect.
5. Amendment; Waiver: This Agreement shall not be amended except in an instrument in writing signed on behalf of each of the parties hereto. No waiver of this Agreement shall be binding unless executed in writing by the party to be bound thereby. No waiver of any of the provisions of this Agreement shall be deemed or shall constitute a waiver of any other provision hereof (whether or not similar), nor shall such waiver constitute a continuing waiver unless otherwise expressly provided.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the parties have executed this Agreement as of the date of purchase.