We are all currently part of a dangerous experiment on humanity…
There is a rampant, unexplainable outbreak of brain fog and fatigue sweeping the nation without clear cause. Some of my clients are reporting feeling as if they’ve been “hit by a truck” and they don’t know why. Perhaps you’ve felt this overwhelming and draining force too. I want you to know you’re not alone.
Everything is made up of energy, and we can feel the energy around us – even if it is unseen. I wanted to create this post because I’ve spent the past two weeks feeling “off” and incredibly tired too. I knew unseen forces were at work and began to do extensive research…
I discovered that it’s happened. Despite objections from the medical community, environmentalists, and protestors – the invisible forces of 5G are being added to the already daunting amount of EMF / EMR exposure we are subjected to on a daily basis.
5G stands for fifth generation and it is a wireless technology created to keep up with an enormous projected increase in volume of internet use and the demand for faster internet speeds. 5G frequencies are reported to be 20 times higher and data transfer rates 100 times faster than current 4G speeds. Those of you who struggle with slow devices might jump for joy.
The frequency bands of current 4G networks can’t accommodate the amounts of data that billions of devices will eventually be streaming. So, this “global solution” was designed and is already rolling out in certain locations. It’s projected to span the entire globe by 2025.
EMF stands for Electromagnetic Frequencies. Technological advances have allowed us to harness this energy to create microwaves, radio waves, and WiFi. Other forms of EMF include visible light, UV radiation, and infrared radiation. You may also see this topic referred to as EMR which stands for Electromagnetic Radiation.
There are two main types of EMF radiation: low-frequency and high-frequency. We know for a fact that high-frequency radiation like X-rays are harmful, which is why they are classified as a carcinogen. (1) But the benefits of medical imaging outweigh the cost of the extra radiation, so hospitals take precautions with protective vests and ensure patients aren’t pregnant before exposing them.
Although 5G and Wifi, in general, are on the low-frequency spectrum (remember, 20 times higher frequency than 4G though!), the potential health risks of long-term constant exposure are widely controversial. What if we are being deceived by wireless industry sponsored studies that state there is no risk of harmful effects with this technology?
What are the new risks when billions of devices are WiFi enabled, constantly sending and receiving higher frequency EMFs? Although it’s not discussed much publicly, if you look close enough – you will see this issue is being “covered” by companies that capitalize on the use of EMF. It’s right there in Apple’s terms and conditions for iPhone: “to reduce exposure to RF (radio frequency) energy, use a hands-free option.”
This is not a comprehensive list, but as you can see – your exposure is already very high. The fields from all of these items layer on top of each other creating toxic levels of radiation.
All our most-used electronic devices are constantly pinging – emitting AND receiving EMFs. “Upgrading” the global wireless system all these devices are connected to from 4G to 5G increases the amount and intensity of EMF exposure. More and more household items will be part of this dangerous web in the future, with low-orbit satellites increasing by 11-fold to manage all the traffic.
Acceptably “safe” levels of EMF are below 400 MHz, but already when we are using our devices to emit and receive signals – the levels triple, fast approaching and surpassing GHz levels. Waves ranging from 60-90 GHz have been shown to penetrate the skin to cause pain and disease. (2) The upper range has been used in crowd control tactics because it makes people feel like their “skin is on fire.”
I could write several more pages outlining all the research out there that DOES show how low frequency EMR exposure leads to cancer, immune dysfunction, behavioral disorders, fatigue, cell mutations, and more. (3-7) The fact is, a lot of the research about EMFs being cited in FCC and other overarching organizations we should be able to trust are outdated.
But new studies are managing to trickle out with shocking revelations about EMF exposure, including a recently identified increased cancer risk among airline pilots and cabin crew that are more exposed to high levels of EMF from the atmosphere. (8) The truth is we just don’t have enough recent research to allow this higher frequency network to span the globe with good conscience.
One of the most unsettling things to me is that there has been a lack of public debate, regardless of environmental effects and regardless of individual choice to own or operate a cell phone or laptop. Refusing to use technology will not shield you from the presence of 5G all around us. This topic should be addressed in a worldwide forum before implementation, but it’s too late.
Some populations are raising red flags though. Development of 5G is currently under debate in Brussels, but even areas that ban 5G and don’t want to take unnecessary risks can’t really limit this invisible exposure. What will it take to put an end to this new danger? How many mystery illnesses and trials will have to happen before something is done?
Besides the health risks, the super-fast internet speeds will push us into an “edge computing” system where virtually everything you do on your devices that you do “offline” now will be processed and stored in the cloud. A promise of “better performance” means zero privacy and a much larger cybersecurity threat landscape. It is truly a daunting reality for us all.
There are a few things you can do to minimize the effects of 5G and EMFs in your life:
Another thing you can do is buy a Power Meter Analyzer and Detector so you can test the levels of radiation around your home and office to detect the levels of EMF and identify routers, antennas, and even hidden cameras anywhere you are. I personally use one whenever I travel.
If you do purchase something like the Energy Balance Card, how can you be sure it’s effectively protecting you? Muscle testing is the answer. You can perform a simple self-test on all your protective tools to see if they are working for you. Everyone’s different and what works for one person may not work for another.
The key to effective testing for EMF protection is to have your laptop and cellphone on and streaming a video or app when you perform the self-test. I am creating a FREE resource to help you master self-testing so you can ensure you’re taking adequate precaution with EMFs. Make sure you’re subscribed to my mailing list to receive this special offering soon!
Disclaimer… I want you to know that I don’t collect any money from talking about this device, and I did not write this article to sell Energy Balancing Cards. I just know it is of utmost importance to share the information about 5G so you can feel empowered to take action. I want to arm you with options that can ensure your safety as much as possible.
Please share this post with your friends and family to spread awareness of this important topic.
Protect yourselves, my friends.
1. Roobottom, C.a., G. Mitchell, and G. Morgan-Hughes. “Radiation-reduction Strategies in Cardiac Computed Tomographic Angiography.” Clinical Radiology65, no. 11 (2010): 859-67. doi:10.1016/j.crad.2010.04.021.
2. Hayut, Itai, Alexander Puzenko, Paul Ben Ishai, Alexander Polsman, Aharon J. Agranat, and Yuri Feldman. “The Helical Structure of Sweat Ducts: Their Influence on the Electromagnetic Reflection Spectrum of the Skin.” IEEE Transactions on Terahertz Science and Technology3, no. 2 (2013): 207-15. doi:10.1109/tthz.2012.2227476.
3. Wyde, Michael, Mark Cesta, and Chad Blystone. “Report of Partial Findings from the National Toxicology Program Carcinogenesis Studies of Cell Phone Radiofrequency Radiation in Hsd: Sprague Dawley® SD Rats (Whole Body Exposure).” 2016. doi:10.1101/055699.
4. Ouadah, Nihal S., Anthony Lecomte, Franck Robidel, Ann Olsson, Isabelle Deltour, Joachim Schüz, Kelly Blazy, and Anne-Sophie Villégier. “Possible Effects of Radiofrequency Electromagnetic Fields on in Vivo C6 Brain Tumors in Wistar Rats.” Journal of Neuro-Oncology140, no. 3 (2018): 539-46. doi:10.1007/s11060-018-03012-y.
5. Cook, C.m., D.m. Saucier, A.w. Thomas, and F.s. Prato. “Exposure to ELF Magnetic and ELF-modulated Radiofrequency Fields: The Time Course of Physiological and Cognitive Effects Observed in Recent Studies (2001–2005).” Bioelectromagnetics27, no. 8 (2006): 613-27. doi:10.1002/bem.20247.
6. Aurengo, André, and Anne Perrin. “Some Physical Reminders Regarding Electromagnetic Radiation.” Electromagnetic Fields, Environment and Health, 2012, 1-9. doi:10.1007/978-2-8178-0363-0_1.
7. Mohammed, Haitham S., Heba M. Fahmy, Nasr M. Radwan, and Anwar A. Elsayed. “Non-thermal Continuous and Modulated Electromagnetic Radiation Fields Effects on Sleep EEG of Rats.” Journal of Advanced Research4, no. 2 (2013): 181-87. doi:10.1016/j.jare.2012.05.005.
8. Sigurdson, Alice J., and Elaine Ron. “Cosmic Radiation Exposure and Cancer Risk Among Flight Crew.” Cancer Investigation 22, no. 5 (2004): 743-61. doi:10.1081/cnv-200032767.
Hi, I’m Elena Bensonoff, Spiritual Health Practitioner. Here at Wholistic, our vision is to help facilitate the healing process so that you can reconnect with your authentic, whole self. So often, the root cause of physical or emotional imbalances is embedded in negative emotions that block the flow of energy in the body— increasing the likelihood of chronic pain, anxiety, and disease. We recognize and honor your life path and are here to guide you to your own mastery.