Leaky Gut or Intestinal Hyper-permeability is such an important topic in my daily life and work. Gut Health is linked to so many functions in the body: Digestion, Hormone Metabolism, Brain Function (Serotonin), Skin health, Happiness, and overall well-being.
In most cases people don’t feel well, or feel sluggish when gut is overpopulated with offending agents such as: Candida Albicans overgrowth, bad bacteria, viruses, parasites. Not only does this drain our energy physically, but mentally and emotionally as well.
Even though my work is primarily focused on Chakra Clearing and Balancing, I always address Gut Health, and the importance of healthy and supportive eating habits. Physical wellbeing can’t be excluded from Spiritual and Mental well-being. All of the systems work in unison.
When Gut is off balance, then our chakras are off balance as well. Most of the time I recognize a repeating pattern in most of my patients: when Gut health is not addressed, the imbalance can lead to at least 3 blocked chakras.
The results can be profound, once we work on clearing blocks from every perspective: Body, Mind and Soul.
A possible cause of leaky gut is increased intestinal permeability or intestinal hyperpermeability, due to high stress, many environmental factors: foods, environmental toxins, pollution, GMO foods, OTC medications, Antibiotics and much more.
Possible reason this could happen is the tight junctions in the gut, which control what passes through the lining of the small intestine, don't work properly. That could let substances leak into the bloodstream.
In the United States, more than 70 million people suffer some kind of GI disorder, ranging from mild discomfort to life-threatening disease.
- Gastro esophageal Reflux disease, gastritis, peptic ulcer, cholecystitis, diverticulitis, inflammatory bowel disease, IBS.
Non-localized systemic conditions due to increased intestinal permeability:
- Rheumatoid Arthritis, Ankylosing Spondylitis, Eczema, non-alcoholic fatty liver disease, chronic Urticaria.
- In a compromised environment with increased intestinal permeability, significantly more antigens may penetrate to the systemic circulation, stimulating an immune response.
- Remove bacteria, food, viruses, yeast, protozoa, additives or environmentally-derived toxic substances that result in allergic or intolerant responses.
- Replenish with digestive enzymes, pancreatic enzymes which may be limited or lacking. Hydrochloric Acid, Pepsin, Intrinsic Factor, Proteases, Lypases, Cellulases.
- Reintroduction of desirable bacteria, or “probiotics” into the intestine to reestablish microflora balance.
- Over 400 different species of microorganisms reside in the human GI tract, and the overall balance of these organisms can profoundly influence gut ecology and health.
- Probiotics assist in protecting against the unwanted establishment of pathogens.
- Provide nutritional support for regeneration and healing of GI mucosa.
- Once your clear up your diet and rid of all of the offending agents, then you can focus on supporting the mucosal lining process by taking the appropriate nutrients:
- Slippery Elm, L-Glutamine, Deglycyrrhized licorice (DGL), Vitamins: A and E, Quercetin, Zn, MSM
1. Root Chakra is correlated with our security, stability and a sense of survival. When we are stressed, not only we are affecting our mental, emotional but also physical well being. Colon is correlated with our Root Chakra.
I recommend using the Balance Blend topically to support your Emotional state of wellbeing when faced with daily stressors.
2. Solarplexus Chakra corresponds to your self-esteem, will power and this is the chakra where we “digest” life. The organ that corresponding to this chakra is Pancreas. When under stress, our digestion is off balance, taxing our body even more.
I recommend using the Power Blend topically to support your balance.
3. Third Eye or Brow Chakra is correlated with clear thinking, deep knowing, seeing beyond the visible and of course the master gland: Pituitary. Pituitary is responsible for metabolism, growth, general body chemistry.
When experiencing high stress, our sense of clarity and judgment becomes distorted, sometimes suffering from brain fog, lack of concentration, poor decision making.
I recommend using Clarity Blend topically to support your Emotional well being.
Take Wholistic Chakra Assessment to learn more about which one of your chakras are off balance.
Schedule your next session with us via Skype or in Person.