7 Steps to Flowing through your Daily Life
Recently I have noticed a repeating pattern in all of my patients and sometimes in my own life. The pattern of being stuck in a cycle of negative thoughts, people and emotionally draining events. Huge effort is required to be aware of such patterns and to break free from being drained, in order to create the happiness and joy we desire. So much emotional energy is spent on fighting or going against such draining occurrences that one no longer has the energy to find the positive in any situation.
My job as a Quantum Medicine Practitioner is to clear blocks and guide people to discovering their light and inner wisdom and help people navigate life with flow and ease.
I would like to share with you some of the simple ways to move with grace and flow in your daily life.
- One of the secrets to unlocking your daily flow is to be able to slow down and create a daily ritual of silence.
- The reason silence is so important is that only then you can feel into your body, connect to your emotions and listen. How else can you hear what your inner voice is trying to communicate to you?
- Emotions and Feelings are messengers from our Soul or our Higher Self to our physical body.
- Can be achieved early in the morning, in the evening, or simply by getting into your car and turning off all of the external distractions.
- Take a few deep breaths. Relax your face, neck, shoulders, and the rest of the body.
- Feel into your body.
- Listen to what your body is showing you and ask yourself “How do you feel?”
- Thank your body for doing such a great job.
- Keep breathing evenly and smoothly.
- Your daily silence practice will help you recognize your patterns.
- Only then will you be able to have a deep knowledge of whether the situation in your life is supporting you or draining you.
- Your ability to recognize is to empower and guide yourself towards your right choices.
- Schedule a session to help you clear any major blocks or debris.
- Know that all of the answers are within each and every one of us.
- Through the daily practice of Silence, connect and open your heart.
- Keep breathing into your heart and feeling it expand as far out as you can imagine.
- Trust all that you are feeling. Don’t judge yourself and your actions.
- All of the answers are seeded deep within your heart.
4. Let Go
- Once you are connected to your heart, acknowledge the situations that don’t support you.
- Let go of anything that doesn’t belong to you.
- Make the practice of Letting go your daily ritual.
- Let go of material things that you don’t use or no longer need.
- Let go of beliefs that don’t really make sense.
- Let go of relationships that don’t support you.
- Let go of any situations that don’t fulfill you.
- This kind of work takes courage.
- Acknowledge how brave you are.
- Acknowledge all of your imperfections and gifts.
- Acknowledge how beautiful you truly are.
6. Create Boundaries
- Setting boundaries is one of the greatest gifts you can give yourself.
- You are creating a system in which you respect yourself first, and then all others come in.
- If you are a giver and don’t keep your space sacred. Then it will be very easy to burn out and go back into the old patterns that you have worked so hard on rebuilding.
- A supportive environment is a key.
- Once you have implemented the boundaries, you clearly know what is acceptable to you and what is not.
- Surround yourself with people who are like-minded and genuinely care about your happiness.
- Keep practicing steps 1-6 daily!!!
I would like to say that as a Spiritual Healthcare Practitioner, I practice these steps daily to move through any challenging situations that may arise. I also love to incorporate Wholistic Chakra Blends into my practice since they support me in opening and clearing energetic and emotional blocks with much more ease.
Please contact me to schedule your next session to help you navigate through your daily life with grace and flow.