Do You Need Sacred Womb Healing? 5 Questions To Ask Yourself
Jul 07, 2022
The womb is a sacred container for Divine creation, whether that represents motherhood or the birth of ideas, passion, and flow. It is a powerful portal of life that connects dimensions. This vital area is also central to the maintenance of hormonal balance which affects everything from mood, to energy, to fertility.
Addressing your sacred womb space with conscious intention and compassion can help you clear imbalances you may be experiencing. You can also clear generational trauma that doesn’t belong to you! Prioritizing womb wellness helps accelerate personal healing and the collective healing of humanity.
How Can You Tell If You Need Sacred Womb Healing?
Here are 5 questions to ask yourself to determine if you could benefit from womb healing:
- Do you suffer from a hormonal imbalance? If you have been diagnosed with a hormone imbalance or suffer from painful periods, endometriosis, PCOS, or early menopause – womb healing is a must! The symptoms of hormonal imbalance can vary widely but one of the biggest causes is stress. The health and regularity of your your menstrual cycle is a major indication.
- Have you noticed unhealthy emotional patterns in your life? The womb carries generations of emotions and trauma. You inherited imprints of emotions that your womb has recorded as if they were your own experiences. You may react to certain triggers and not understand why. That’s because they are rooted in ancestral trauma. These extrapersonal emotions need to be cleared so you can experience true peace!
- Do you feel like you don’t belong here and want to go home? If you feel this way, you are not alone! The root of this feeling can be found in the womb. Your mother or grandmother likely had a traumatic womb event that was passed on to you (you were carried by your grandmother within the egg of your mother for 5 months!).
- Have you experienced womb trauma? If you have personally experienced a traumatic womb event such as assault, miscarriage, surgery, or STI - these events are recorded in your womb space and can create energetic blocks that make it difficult to move forward. Your womb can also collect energetic debris from environmental toxins and past intimate partners.
- Are you planning to conceive? If you are planning to have children, energetically clearing and balancing your sacred womb space is essential! You can prepare your womb by removing energetic blocks and debris from generations of karma, energetic imprints, and life experiences. Preparing the energy balance of your womb space is even more important than preparing a nursery because you can help end the cycle of generational trauma for your child!
Introducing: The Sacred Womb Healing Meditation
A guided meditation practice can help you restore balance to your womb space!
I’ve created the Sacred Womb Healing meditation journey to help you commit to addressing womb wellness with conscious intention. Reconnecting with your womb and cleansing any blocks and debris will give you the strength to break the trauma cycle and create a brighter future for yourself and generations to come!
You’ll be gently guided to direct healing light to every area of your womb and increase the life force of this sacred space. Set aside time to incorporate this meditation into your routine each day for best results. Support optimal womb wellness and download the meditation today!