The state of our world is causing a lot of stress and unrest right now. The COVID-19 updates flood in constantly. However, I’m here to tell you that immersing yourself in fear-based rhetoric for hours a day is not healthy!
Instead of getting sucked in to checking on how much worse things have gotten, I want to challenge you to tune out of the news and tune in to your wellbeing.
The first step is to shift your mindset to consider that COVID-19 is here to activate a deeper understanding across the collective of how connected we all truly are.
By impacting the entire globe, this pandemic is ultimately creating unity.
Let’s embrace this time and space as a cocoon of transformation to do important inner work and reconnect to our highest selves.
We are all in this together!
To help you focus on taking care of yourself, I’m gifting you with The Ultimate Guide for Healthy Digestion! This guide will open your eyes to the simple natural healing techniques you can start right now to enjoy the best gut-health of your life!
When you become aware of the signs and symptoms of these issues, you’ll be able to reverse and prevent the negative effects on your body (and mind!) so much sooner.
1. Just Breathe: Breathwork is one of the simplest, yet most impactful practices you can commit to at this time. Not only is it an excellent way to release stress and detoxify your body, it’s a powerful way to activate different areas of your brain that haven’t been getting enough oxygen.
2. Connect to Your Heart: Your heart is the center of unconditional love. Connecting to your heart helps you face your fears, trust your path, and align with positivity! When you prioritize heart connection, you anchor yourself to love. From that solid foundation, you can easily overcome obstacles and see an illuminated path to peace from the inside, out.
While an invisible force like COVID-19 can cause so much fear and chaos, there are other invisible forces like love that can uplift us to align with the Divine. Love is a force we cannot touch, we cannot see – but we can feel it! Since the pace of our world has slowed tremendously, the freedom of time is sparking an awakening to the love that we all are.
3. Support Your Adrenals: Your adrenal glands sit on top of your kidneys and serve as key players in your endocrine system. They produce over 50 hormones in the body, including epinephrine, cortisol, progesterone, estrogen, and testosterone. Many people’s adrenals are in overdrive right now due to the stress of COVID-19.
Supporting your adrenals is a huge priority, especially if you have or have a history of adrenal fatigue. To reduce stress, I recommend establishing a healthy routine. I know this can be tough when many of us are now juggling work, childcare, and self-care from the confines of home due to shelter-in-place orders.
Set a schedule (and invite your loved ones to do the same!) and do as many positive things as you can to keep things running smoothly in your home. Make your bed in the morning, eat well, exercise, and create a bedtime routine for quality, restorative sleep.
Watch this recording from one of my Breathe With Me sessions for a special adrenal-healing meditation! Skip to 9:00 if you only have a few minutes to watch.
4. Get Moving: Just because many of us are sheltering in place, does not mean we should be glued to the couch. Exercise is so important right now! It’s a top detox pathway that supports lymphatic flow. I’m going on two walks a day to get fresh air, connect with nature, and to keep my physical body active.
Even though you can’t go to the gym right now, you can still have a great workout with little to no equipment. Put on your favorite song and dance to get started! If you don’t feel motivated to exercise on your own, YouTube has tons of exercise videos you can do at home – there is something for everyone.
5. Address Leaky Gut: Your gut health is intrinsically connected to your overall wellbeing. Many unknowingly suffer from leaky gut, which is a condition that leaches nutrients from your digestive tract and prevents the microflora in your gut from properly breaking down and absorbing nutrients from the food you’re consuming.
This condition causes immense inflammation in the body and has been linked to a higher risk of autoimmune disease. Since immunosuppressed individuals are especially at risk for viral infections like COVID-19, prioritizing gut health is more important than ever!
It’s a great time to take control of your diet and eat clean to heal leaky gut. It’s crucial to avoid dairy because it promotes mucus and COVID-19 is known to attack mucosal membranes. You should also avoid sugar and alcohol at all costs. I cover leaky gut recovery protocols extensively in The Ultimate Guide for Healthy Digestion!
I hope this FREE guide illuminates some breakthroughs for your digestive health so you can feel your best and help support the healing of all of humanity.
Sending you all so much love!