Finding Peace & Navigating COVID-19
Mar 16, 2020
In light of new findings about the COVID-19 virus in recent days, I compiled even MORE empowering strategies to fortify your immune system and help you find peace.
That is why I’m writing this to expand on my initial 10 Immune System Boosting Tips blog post with some updates and 4 additional tips!
As someone who has dedicated their career to helping the collective find balance and healing, I can tell you that aligning with fear and worry is the worst thing you can do for your immune system.
Don’t let media hysteria shake your trust that you are Divinely guided and loved through all.
I’ve been staying up to date with experts in the medical field and I want to assure you that there ARE effective ways to protect yourself and your loved ones from this virus.
So please take a moment to remember that!
Before we get into the new prevention recommendations, here is a quick update of the latest findings released by the medical community.
6 New COVID-19 Medical Research Findings to Know
- One of the latest discoveries about the Coronavirus is the “HIV-like” mutation of the virus that allows it to bind with human cells up to 1,000 times stronger than the SARS virus BUT it seems to be milder in terms of severity and fatality rates.
- The virus seems to be targeting certain epigenetic groups including older populations (over 40) and those with preexisting conditions. Early research links low white blood cell count and low lymphocyte count to the infection.
- COVID-19 attaches to ACE-2 receptors on cell membranes, which are more prevalent in those with hypertension. The ACE-2 gene is not prevalent among generally healthy individuals.
- The primarily airborne virus also appears to be able to survive on surfaces and remain infectious for up to 9 days, so it is extra important to sanitize commonly used surfaces like doorknobs, counters, and handrails.
- The incubation period for COVID-19 has been recorded to be from 2 days all the way up to 27 days with a median of 3 days.
- Chloroquine phosphate tablets, often used for malaria, lupus, and rheumatoid arthritis, have exhibited the ability to block viral infection in a recent COVID-19 clinical study.
COVID-19 Prevention Protocols
Disclaimer: This information is not intended to be a substitute for your physician’s medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
The first 10 tips are from my 10 Immune System Boosting Tips blog post, but I’ve included some updates and 4 bonus tips for you at the end!
- Stay hydrated! Start your morning with a glass of lemon water and aim for 100oz of water a day.
- Avoid inflammatory foods and drinks. Cut out alcohol, processed sugar (and sugar-packed natural foods like dried fruit), and dairy (this produces mucus which makes you more susceptible to contagions).
- Reduce stress. Make relaxation, grounding, and stress reducing activities a priority. Do a daily meditation like this World Peace meditation or this Love & Light meditation! Stress and panic suppress the immune system! Don’t let yourself get sucked into constant news consumption and fear-mongering conversations. Stay calm as much as possible.
- Up your intake of Vitamin D. You can order a blood test to take at home to check your vitamin D levels. After an analysis, I often recommend 5,000 IU of vitamin D daily.
- Megadose Vitamin C. Take a tolerable level, up to 2 grams, of vitamin C every 2 hours. Start with a lower dose because too much can cause diarrhea. Liposomal vitamin C is a lot easier to absorb and results in less digestive issues. NEW: although there is now a shortage of liposomal vitamin C, high doses of intravenous Vitamin C are being used to prevent and treat the virus and help people recover even if their symptoms are mild. If you are sensitive to corn, make sure an ask about the source of the Vitamin C used, many are derived from corn.
- Activate your thymus gland. You can do this by using the tips of your fingers and thumb, all touching one another, and tap firmly on the center of your chest below the collar bone. Do this for a few minutes 2-3x a day to get energy circulating in your body.
- Sweat it out. Frequent physical activity that makes you sweat is one of the ultimate detox pathways! Other ways to sweat it out include using the sauna or taking an Epsom salt bath. Rehydrating with celery juice or coconut water will take your detox benefits to the next level.
- Just breathe! I personally do the Wim Hof method breathing exercise for its many beneficial effects every day. NEW: I guide you to learn how to do this breathing exercise here!
- Practice good hygiene. Follow the CDC guidelines for prevention and wash your hands for at least 20 seconds with soap and water whenever you can. NEW: Here I show you a recipe for making your own hand sanitizer out of natural ingredients!
- Rest and recover. Even if you are not sick, hearing the news about an illness spreading can be very draining on your energy. Getting good quality sleep is paramount. To support your sleep quality, release the energetic debris of the day and read something lighthearted and positive at night (no screens two hours before bed though!).
Here are the 4 additional immune boosting tips for you!
- Supplement with monolaurin. This type of supplement like Lauricidin is ideal to take when you feel you are starting to exhibit signs of a virus like the flu. Learn more about this supplement here!
- Up your intake of Vitamin A. Choose preformed vitamin A if you are choosing a supplement, not the beta-carotene type. It is possible to experience vitamin A toxicity if too much of the fat-soluble form is consumed, so consult your healthcare provider.
- Cook with turmeric. Turmeric contains curcumin which is a great natural antiviral. Add this spice to your veggies or make a curry! Try golden milk, a delicious turmeric beverage. You can also find curcumin as a supplement.
- Take andrographis daily. This is an herb recommended for lung support by Dr. Klinghardt of the Klinghardt Institute recommends. He shares an herbal mix including Andrographis that was successfully used during SARS and MERS outbreaks.
Keep an eye on the CDC website for further updates on the virus!
We Are Empowered to Help Heal the World
An incredibly important reminder for you during times like these is:
Do not give in to the illusion of separateness. We are all connected.
What we should remember during challenging times is incredible phenomena like the Maharishi Effect.
This effect has been studied extensively for decades: when many people focus on sending out healing energy – this focused intention results in REAL world results including an elevation of the collective consciousness!
We can turn to this tool now for empowerment and healing support across the globe. To get started, please listen to this powerful group immersion I created to amplify our collective immunity against Coronavirus.
Boost Your Mindset with Ignite!
The power of boosting your mindset is directly reflected in the strength of your immune system. A simple way to stay connected to source is to join me for my 7-day online series, Ignite Your Codes of Consciousness.
It’s the perfect way to step back from the chaos of the current media hysteria and use your online time to raise your vibration and enrich your life. You’ll discover your inner power and take an active role in connecting more deeply to your life’s purpose!